Ugandan in Dubai Wins Kivumbi Quiz -Rehemah Katwere

Hon Kivumbi Earnest Benjamin at VIP Lounge Office of The President of the Republic of Uganda

A couple of weeks ago I conducted a quiz in which I asked the general public to tell me where this picture was taken. I received hundreds of responses from email, social media and other avenues.

Some people were near to the answer and others totally couldn’t tell.

The answer as Rehemah states it is VIP Lounge, Office of The President, Parliament Avenue Kampala Uganda.

Rehemah Katwere (1)

Allow me take this opportunity to declare Ms. Rehemah Katwere Winner of the Quiz. On this note  therefore she’s winning herself airtime worthy 2 U$, Advertising her business on our website with no time limit, and Christmas Card & 70 % & Discount on designing her a Professional Website for her Company.

Rehemah Katwere

Rehemah Katwere

I have also decided to offer the following people Christmas Cards; they will be receiving them towards the festive season.

• Eric Kiggundu, Oslo Norway.
  • Faith-Kampala
  • Asiimwe Geofrey-Katwe
  • Florence in Bulenga
  • Habib Nduga-Wakiso
  • Rugumire Alfred
  • Yafet Monicah P.K
  • Alex Karwanga
  • Waswa Jeremiah Harmony
  • Lydia Musundi, Entebbe

Who is Rehemah Katwere?

Rehemah Katwere in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Rehemah Katwere in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Rehemah was born on 1st July 1983 and she lives both in United Arab Emirates & Uganda.  She holds Bachelors in Education from Makerere University. She’s a single mother of two; Raheemta Trophy 7 & Rabibah Award 5. She’s born to Hah Ssonko Balikiyah and Nantume Rehemah residents of Nabweru in Wakiso District.

Rehemah Katwere in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Rehemah Katwere in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

She’s the General Manager Desert Money General Traders Ltd since 27 May 2015   located in Kasangati Gayaza rd

Desert Money deals in general trading of goods & merchandise, car hire for self-drive e& chauffer drives with in and out of the city, Import of reconditioned goods , All stationary works & sale of scholastic materials.

Rehemah also deals in Real Estate.

When I asked her why she calls her company Desert money, this is what she said.

My money is from the desert, I worked in UAE for 2 & 1/2years and I saved wisely to begin my solely owned company. Since my breadwinning job was in a desert, in the center of Dubai where I used to live in Sharja travelling for 2 hours to go for duty and covering 2hrs again after duty, the 9hrs I was meant to work and  an addition of 4 so then it looked like I had a full day duty. Surely my money is hard-earned. Am now in small scale real estate together with my business

In that desert were many think all women are engaging in dirty business, I worked legally as a Barista.

My prayer is that I keep going forward for I need to throw a leaf to many who seem un ambitious…DMGT.LTD”We deliver excellency all times””Tuende tufanye kazi na bidi”

Contact: Mobile +256702607000, Email: rkatwere@rocketmail.com

Rehemah Katwere (2) Rehemah Katwere (4)

Advertisements

About HICGI News Agency

Welcome to HICGI News Agency, we have Developed ourselves into a fully News Source Agency. We're now Running Analysis, Incredible Stories, Features, Breaking News, Interviews, Documentaries, Reports, Unbiased, Professional and Uncensored News Stories from around the world in Graphics, Text, Video & Audio. Advertise with us and refer to us for the exclusive, fairly balanced, credible sourced and shocking revelations. Keep it here on www.haveitcheap.com or www.hicginewsagency.com, twitter.com/HICGINewsAgency www.twitter.com/HICGINewsAgency, www.presidentkivumbi.wordpress.com, www.facebook.com/HICGI, www.haveitcheap.com/ www.htpglobalorganisation.webs.com, www.twitter.com/kivumbi, www.facebook.com/kivumbi, www.facebook.com/ekbenja, www.twitter.com/healdeplanet & www.facebook.com/healdeplanet
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

25 Responses to Ugandan in Dubai Wins Kivumbi Quiz -Rehemah Katwere

1. Elijah Bell says:

I have a question with the piece, where can i speak to the
    person responsible?

2. Logan Green says:

I dislike reading extensive articles, simply as i’ve got a
    bit of dislexia, but i actually loved this article

3. Jack Baker says:

In the top 10 of my favorite articles, thankyou!

4. I came from pinterest well done on an outstanding social media campaign

5. Inside the top five of the favourite posts, thankyou!

6. Wyatt Morris says:

At least it’s more instructive than one of those reality
    Television stars, kim who? Joey what?

7. Rochell says:

I can’t bear reading time-consuming articles, simply as i have got some dislexia, but i actually liked this article

8. Excellent post, i did read it two times so sorry for this,
    i have passed it on to my associates, so hopefully they may get
    pleasure from it as well.

9. Wyatt Long says:

Excellent short article, i did read it two times so sorry for this, i have passed it on to
    my associates, so hopefully they should enjoy it as well.

10. I hate reading lengthy articles, simply because i have got a small amount
    of dislexia, but i really loved this one

11. Sophia Woods says:

brilliant use of vocabulary inside the piece, it really did help when i was surfing around

12. I have a inquiry about the piece, where am i
    able to get in touch with the person responsible?

13. Saved like a favourite, wonderful website!

14. Vanita says:

Saved like a favourite, magnificent web page!

15. At the least this is more educational than one of those reality TV stars, kim this?

Joey what?

16. Riley Harris says:

One of the excellent pieces i’ve seen in the week.

17. I have a question with the article, where can i e-mail the author?

18. I’ve just bookmarked this page, fantastic website!

19. Layla Gray says:

Lovely site, it loads really fast and looks really awesome.

20. Impressive article, I liked the mathematics tricks part

21. Layla Parker says:

The effective communication in relationships post is
    definately the best i have read today.

22. Lawerence says:

Lovely site, it loads very fast and looks really awesome.

23. Glenn says:

Saved like a favorite, terrific web site!

24. Rory says:

At least it is more educational than one of our reality TV stars,
    kim who? Joey what?

25. Excellent writing, i did read it two times so
    sorry for this, i’ve passed it on to my mates, so with any
    luck they should enjoy it as well.