Washington DC , USA – HICGI News Agency.
Former US President Hussein Barrack Obama is yet to launch a new book he says is proud of. Obama on Thursday confessed that he has spent the last few years reflecting on his presidency and in this new Book “A Promised Land” he is trying to provide an honest accounting of his presidential campaign and his time in office.
The key events and people who shaped it, his take on what he got right as well as the mistakes he made. Obama further writes about the political, economic, and cultural forces that him and his team had to confront then––and those United States is still grappling with.
“In the book, I’ve also tried to give readers a sense of the personal journey that Michelle and I went through during those years, with all the incredible highs and lows. And finally, at a time when America is going through such enormous upheaval, the book offers some of my broader thoughts on how we can heal the divisions in our country going forward and make our democracy work for everybody––a task that won’t depend on any single president, but on all of us as engaged citizens. “ Obama says. Along with being a fun and informative read, he hopes more than anything that the book inspires young people across the country––and around the globe––to take up the baton, lift up their voices, and play their part in remaking the world for the better.
Other Books by Obama
- The Audacity of Hope, Thoughts on Reclaiming the America Dream
- Of Thee I Sing (book), A Letter to my Daughter
- Change We Can Believe in – Barrack Obama’s Plan to Renew America’s Promise.
- Words that Changed a Nation (The most Celebrated Influential Speeches of Barrack Obama)
- Yes We Can – A Salute to Children
- The Wit & Wisdom of Barrack Obama (Quotes)
- Barrack Obama & Michelle Obama Farewell Speeches.
- Our enduring Spirit
- The State of Black America
- Inspire a Nation
- Barrack Obama Vs John McCain
- Words on a Journey
- The Plan Barack Obama’s Promise
- Celebrating Change
- We can be Better